The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Best flash ever!

this is much better than the ultimate showdown. I rated it 5.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

this truely is the gayest show down fag lol. oh yeah and thanks

Jerry Jerry

pretty good

It was pretty funny how when he had his license taken away he was with the same people ever single day on the bus. Anyway good flash.

Skeleton Gangrape - Intro Skeleton Gangrape - Intro

Hmmm

It kinda lasted a long time and there was no action, not very interesting to watch. I hope the actual film is much better.

Why did the clockwork orange people like milk so much anyway?

TheDoctor responds:

That moloko would sharpen you up like real horrorshow my droogie, get your oddy knocky ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.

Lifes a Bitch 2 Part 1 Lifes a Bitch 2 Part 1

not bad

A lot better than i thought it would be. Next time make the subtitles readable though, the red against that background kind made them very diffucult to read.

Lifes-a-Bitch responds:

yea, they are hard to ready (too bad I didnt figure that out while making it as I never had the backround viewable ^^;) ill take ur advice into consideration.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

very good

It wouldn't let me vote for this movie but if i could i would have voted 5.

cart22n about my m8s cart22n about my m8s

crap but funny

doesnt anyone realise that jerry jackson is david firth, jerry jacksons films are hosted on fat pie. coincidence?

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

nice movie

reminded me of manhunt.....

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

cccc

this is a good flash but...........i am tired of seeing this in the number 1 slot whenever i come to newgrounds, something like xombie or littlefoot should be in first place

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

lol

possibly one of the most funny things i have ever watched.

For those who hate chavs For those who hate chavs

it was ok

didnt really show what a chav is really like. chavs wouldnt be that bad if they were all like that